Muscletech Vitaligenix T10 Review
The male body requires a healthy supply of testosterone and a low supply of estrogen to perform better in both during sexual activities and physical training. Our Muscletech Vitaligenix T10 Review will be analyzing the hell out of a T-booster supplement.
If you have low levels of testosterone and high levels of estrogen in your body, you can experience symptoms such as reduced energy levels, reduced muscle mass and decreased performance during sexual activities.
Vitaligenix T10 is a formulation of its own kind that has been prepared with a high level of technology. This supplement is manufactured by Muscletech and it supplies the body with tested ingredients suitable for increasing testosterone levels within a short period of time.
It doesn’t seem like too bad a of a deal, and we’ve seen some good products from Muscletech before. Seen some shit ones too, but here’s too holding a bit of hope.
How does Muscletech Vitaligenix T100 work?
According to the manufacturer, Vitaligenix T10 is a mixture of clinically researched and powerful ingredients whose very first dose can raise testosterone levels. The manufacturer guarantees that it can speedily increase the levels of free testosterone in your body within a period of ten hours.
In order for you to achieve this, we are informed that you will need to get the right researched dose of Vitaligenix T10 ingredients which can guarantee an increase in bioavailable testosterone by 33.8%, along with decreased levels of estradiol.
For general support of the testosterone, the company recommends that users take a dose of three capsules twice a day or two doses of six capsules once a day. It is for this reason therefore, that the manufacturer terms Vitaligenix T10 as an advanced ten hour testosterone male vitality formulation.
However, we need to ask ourselves whether Vitaligenix T10 will really boost the levels of free testosterone, whether its results are real and of more importance, whether it offers value for money.
The FDA has neither approved nor evaluated the statements made by the manufacturer of the product. It is also important to note that the product is strictly not to be used by women whatsoever but is meant for active men who have attained the age of 18 years.
Muscletech Vitaligenix T100 Ingredients
The formula of this product has added zinc as well and natural extracts, which are uniquely blended, to ensure that the health of males is well maintained. The following are the ingredients of the active formula:
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) Extract – This extract enhances sexual behavior and raises the level of the testosterone in the body.
- Fenugreek Extract – The key role of this extract in the male body is to boost testosterone levels as opposed to treating erectile dysfunction for which it has been used for a long time.
- Boron Citrate – Science Direct released data which provided evidence that free testosterone plasma can be increased in the male body after a daily supply of boron supplementation, which consequently will reduce estradiol plasma.
- The other ingredients in this testosterone booster include tribulus extract, broccoli extract, maca extract and olive extract.
Buy Muscletech Vitaligenix T100
A single serving comprises of three capsules. Only a maximum of six capsules should be consumed on a single day. In a day, take two servings of the formula to get an effective 10 hour booster. Take one serving in the morning and one at night.
A supply of 60 days is made adequate by packing 180 capsules in each bottle. Now prepare yourself for the clincher. This is a high cost of supply of the product at $249.99 per 60 day makes the product more expensive than other T-Boosters on the market.
That’s about 125.00 US Dollars per month! We don’t know about you, but that is fucking insane, and not something my wallet can handle. I don’t want to even think about it.
Side Effects of Muscletech Vitaligenix T100
You might not experience any serious side effects from Vitaligenix T10’s ingredients other than just a mild digestive upset.
- However, WebMD concludes that there might be problems for doses of boron exceeding 20 mg per day, which is the Tolerable Upper Intake Level in adults, can affect a man’s ability to reproduce.
- Tribulus and olive may cause mild to moderate reaction with high blood pressure and/or diabetes drugs
- There might be a negative reaction of fenugreek with Warfarin as well as anticoagulant drugs.
- No much is known by the medical community about the possible side effects and the safety of safed musli and some other ingredients.
Muscletech Vitaligenix T100 Review Results and Expected Effects
Many male T-Booster formulations have a generic blend of organic ingredients. However, the team of scientists behind Vitaligenix T10 based its formula on ingredients that are scientifically proven.
The ingredients have been clinically researched through studies and they are proven to be effective. The manufacturer of the product also claims that it can raise the levels of testosterone within the first day of taking it.
It’s not a bad product, and it should be able to provide some hellfire to both your workouts and your sex life. However, there are a couple of things that could have definitely been better. Like the expensive price tag, not even the devil himself can afford that or would want to.
There are better supplements out there that are being sold at a more reasonable price. One that wouldn’t force me into an early debt.