Alpha Lion Announce New Flavour of Superhuman Whey

Alpha Lion, based in Colorado, USA, have introduced a new ‘Cocoa Buffs’ flavour of their Superhuman Whey Isolate protein.

Superhuman is a great-tasting whey protein isolate which combines appetizing flavours with 25 grams of premium protein in every scoop.

It also boasts a radical patented digestive enzyme blend to make it easy on your stomach.

Other top supplements from Alpha Lion include Superhuman Post Workout Muscle Builder, Superhuman Sleep Aid and Fat Burner and Gains Candy Ripfactor.

So, What’s in Superhuman Protein?

Whey Protein Isolate

Whey is the remaining liquid produced when milk is processed to make cheese or yoghurt. Most of the protein in fitness supplements is whey protein.

Naturally, about 20% of milk protein is whey. The other 80% is made up of the slower-digesting casein proteins.

Experts consider whey to be especially effective for increasing the production of new muscle protein.

There are several different types of whey protein used in supplements. Two of the most common forms used in supplements are whey isolate and whey concentrate. They’re produced by different processing techniques and are slightly different in their nutritional content.

When liquid whey is collected, it generally undergoes several processing steps to increase its protein content.

When the protein content is high enough, the liquid is dried to form whey concentrate powder which contains as much as 80% protein. The remaining 20% of the powder generally contains carbohydrates and fats.

Whey isolate powder is produced by further processing to reduce the carbohydrate and fat content. This means that whey isolate powder can contain 90% or more protein.

However, the types of amino acids found in both forms of whey are virtually identical, as they contain the same proteins.

In addition, whey isolate also has lower lactose content which would make it a better choice for lactose intolerant people. However, both forms of whey protein contain low enough levels for lactose intolerant people to use.

In general, whey isolate is more expensive than whey concentrate, due to its higher purity. However, if you take more whey concentrate you can get the same dose of protein, often at a lower cost.


DigeZyme is a multi-enzyme complex that helps your body break down food.

It’s a powerful mix blend of five digestion-friendly enzymes:

  • Amylase, which helps you break down carbohydrate.
  • Protease, which helps you break down protein.
  • Lipase, which helps you break down fat.
  • Lactase, which helps you break down lactose.
  • Cellulase, which helps you break down plant fibres.


Alpha Lion have included AstraGin to help you absorb the nutrients in Superhuman.

It’s a combination of the panax ginseng and astragalus plants. Combined in AstraGin, they can boost your ability to absorb amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamins. AstraGin can also help repair damaged intestinal walls, and even help to support your gut-friendly bacteria.

And Finally

If Alpha Lion’s Superhuman sounds like your kind of thing and you’d like to add it to your stack, you can get it on their website here.

A container of Superhuman will cost you $44.99 (about £32.35) and it’ll give you 28 servings.

That’s it from us for now. Check out our main page at Supplement Devil for the latest news from the fitness and nutritional supplement world.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.