Top 5 Best Pre Workout Supplements
Pre workouts are hard to gauge the effects of. It can take lots of time and effort to find one that works.
Luckily for you, we f*cking love taking them! And so area always testing to see what works best for performance, side effects and long term results.
Here’s our current top pre workouts:
1. 4 Gauge – “You gotta try this…”
A clean pre workout formula that ONLY contains scientifically backed ingredients and aminos. Muscle and Brawn’s Pre workout of the year in 2017.
Forget ridiculously complex and ineffective blends. Each ingredient in 4 Gauge delivered big benefits. We were pretty surprised at how good this pre workout is.
Forget your 9000 ingredient Pre Jym or Grenade, 4 Gauge delivered us the same benefits. With less side effects. Plus it looks fucking cool.
4 Gauge is the pre workout for you if you are looking for:
- Clean focused energy without crashes
- Next level muscle pumps and strength increases
- Zero unwanted side effects
Ingredients that make 4 Gauge our Best Pre Workout Supplement:
- Citrulline Malate: Citrulline will get you a mega pump. And 4 Gauge has one of the biggest doses around. If you want to get blood flowing to muscles, this amino acid should be top of your list.
- Creatine Monohydrate: An ingredient is incredibly popular and can be found in a lot of the more popular pre workout supplements available in the market. It works with your body, providing the strength it needs to carry out the strain of weights or enduring long periods of exercise.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR): Although L-Carnitine could definitely do well as a nootropic, as it provides brain-boosting benefits that help you focus on your daily life, it has also been believed to help lessen the effects of fatigue. Focusing you on your goals, rather than the exhaustion you feel after spending a certain amount of time in the gym.
- BeetRoot Extract: When it comes to increasing your pump power, nitrates are the most important. Nitric oxides helps improve the flow of blood inside of your body, getting your muscles the oxygen and nutrients that it needs. Beetroot is a nice all-natural ingredient that provides these wonderful nitrates.
- Coconut Water Powder: A healthy body is a hydrated one. Coconut Water includes electrolytes that are able to help you keep hydrated for longer periods at a time.
- Smart-Caffeine Combo: There is no doubt that Caffeine is one of the most popular ingredients in fitness supplements. It provides an energy source- helping you power through your exercises. The addition of L-theanine to the mix eases the side-effects of taking too much Caffeine, giving you all the benefits- without the jitters and the crashes.
- Rhodiola Rosea: A nootropic ingredient that is specifically very good at helping you focus on your workouts when at a gym.
- Offers both mental and physical benefits
- Comes in a shotgun shell
- Does not contain artificial sweeteners
- The ingredients are natural and scientifically proven
- Only 5 calories per serving
- Does not cause energy crashes
- Easy to order
- Available in a single flavor only
- Premium price tag may off put some
- You can only buy it at www.4Gauge.com
2. PMD ACG3 Supercharged – Solid second
PMD manufactures this pre-workout supplement and it is tailored to offer a pre training advantage by increasing muscle performance, mental focus, blood flow and endurance.
This creates the ideal environment for losing body fat and increasing muscle mass. PMD ACG3 supercharged excels on offering energy, focus and a pump for workouts. It is effective, but your body will get accustomed to it after some time.
Basically, the more you take it, the less it works. A shitty deal if you ask me, but for beginners who are just starting out on their fitness journey, it’s a steal of a deal.
Therefore, you need to mix it with other pre-workout supplements. ACG3’s Pink Lemonade taste is also great. It does not have a powdery or tangy aftertaste. At the first glance, this pre workout supplement appears like other pre-workouts. However, it is highly effective when it comes to building muscle.
- Contains Creatine
- Missing several important pre-workout ingredients
- Contains many proprietary blends
Read our PMD ACG3 Supercharged review
3. PES Prolific
PES Prolific is manufactured by the PEScience Company. The company claims that it passes on mass marketing and quick formulations in order to bring supplements that are groundbreaking, effective and reliable in the market.
The goal of the firm is to create different supplements, which are better. PES claims that Prolific is better than other pre-workout supplements because it has high quality ingredients and its formulation is superior.
However, this supplement is not much different from other pre-workouts. For the most part, a lot of them are built exactly the same, just with a few added bells and whistles here and there.
PES Prolific is tailored to offer intense pump experience and energy to users. You will benefit from this supplement unless your body is used to more advanced pre-workouts.
- Clean energy
- Good focus
- Good pumps
- The scoop is inadequate
- No muscle mind connection
Read our PES Prolific review
4. Medi Evil Warfare
This is a powerful and advanced pre-workout formula that is tailored to assist users to get through intense workouts. Its formula contains high quality ingredients and puts them together in a single matrix. This makes the Medi-Evil warfare supplement unique.
This supplement will deliver vital nutrients to your body. It is formulated to ensure that users do not experience a post workout crash that is riddled with fatigue.
It’s really fucking hard to find a Pre Workout supplement that isn’t loaded to the brim with stimulants, which really only results in you feeling all twitchy. So the fact that this supplement is able to give you energy without the side-effects, is definitely not something to curse at.
Medi Evil Warfare combines fitness and innovation. It is an effective and safe supplement that boosts endurance and energy, burns fat, increases energy and supports the growth of lean muscle.
This supplement contains innovative ingredients like Panax Ginseng and Beetroot extract. It is flavorful and provides several heath benefits. It is suitable for seasoned athletes and fitness enthusiasts and should be taken alongside a balanced, healthy diet.
- Offers an appealing energy boost
- Great taste
- Competitively priced
- Contains effective ingredients
- Is not available in many stores
Read our Medi Evil Warfare review
5. Protein Dynamix Dynamo
The Protein Dynamix Dynamo is an extreme pre-workout formula produced by the Protein Dynamix Company, which is based in the U.K. This supplement is tailored to boost focus and energy during a workout.
This supplement is also designed to ensure power through each session so that you can achieve optimal results. Just like other pre-workout supplements, the key ingredient in Protein Dynamix Dynamo is Caffeine.
This ingredient plays the role of a stimulant, enabling you to feel energized and prepared to push yourself to the limit. Whenever caffeine is combined with other ingredients like Creatine, Arginine and Beta Alanine, the outcome is increased flow of blood to the working muscles. This results in a powerful pump like feeling that promotes muscle growth.
There is a common misconception that pre-workout supplements are designed to only assist the users to get bigger. However, this is not the case. The ingredient blend of Protein Dynamix Dynamo features L-Ornithine and this encourages the body to burn fat. This helps users to achieve a more muscular and leaner shape.
- Boosts physical strength
- Boosts endurance
- Good pumps
- May leave you with parestheia
- May cause a flushing feeling