AD Stampede Untamed Review
Our AD Stampede Untamed Review will give you an idea of what this pre-workout can do for you. This pre-workout is manufactured by Anabolic Design and they tried a unique formula that is said to be both devilish and freaking amazing.
It is also set to improve your overall performance in an unconventional way.
With the Stampede Untamed pre-workout, the company focuses on your mental clarity and focus. They released this product with only one goal – to optimize your brain function and make your workout even harder. It should also help you with your struggle to lose fat and make that ripped body.
Well, it is one thing to claim something, but we are all here for the fucking facts. We will deliver an opinion about this pre-workout and the effects that might be caused.
The devil has nothing on you, so keep on reading!
How does the AD Stampede Untamed work?
The problem is that they have created a formula with a blend of amino acids, but they didn’t include the exact dosage of every Goddamn ingredient on the label. There are two blends – Untamed energy blend and Untamed performance blend, but it is very important to know the dosage of every nutrient.
AD Stampede Untamed Ingredients
Untamed Performance Blend
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – a non-essential amino acid that should relax you and reduce stress. It should also suppress your appetite and slow your metabolism which should lead to fat loss.
- VitaCholine – improves the function of the central nervous system and should improve your cognition and focus.
- L-Theanine – another amino acid that should improve your mood and relax you. It will also help you with boosted energy and improved focus during your workout.
- Black Pepper Extract – this ingredient will help you with the absorption of other nutrients.
- Adenosine-5-Monophosphate – this is a vasodilator that delivers nutrients and oxygen to cells. It is good for weight loss and will boost your energy.
Untamed Energy Blend
- Caffeine Anhydrous – the best stimulant that should help you with fat loss. It is also a stimulant for the central nervous system and it should increase the power in your muscles and improve your mood, focus, and alertness. The recommended dosage for this ingredient is 200-250 mg per one day.
- Theobromine – most of the time, this ingredient is extracted from cocoa and it should define your muscles and help you focus.
- Norcolaurine (Higenamine) – an ingredient that is extracted from the Nandina plant and is usually used as a fat burner. However, there are not enough studies on this ingredient, which is making it be quite unnecessary.
- 2-Aminoisoheptane – an ingredient that is also in lack of evidence and should make an impact on your central nervous system. In the AD Stampede Untamed, it should increase your energy and suppress your appetite.
- Citric Acid – usually used as an acidity regulator or a flavoring nutrient. It is not an antioxidant but improves the activity of other antioxidants in your system. It is a natural ingredient that brings a lot of health benefits.
Buy AD Stampede Untamed
You can buy this product from the official website of Anabolic Design. It comes with a stunning price of 49.99 US Dollars. You will get 204 grams of this powder which should last for at least a month. Pretty expensive but they included a lot of ingredients in the formula. Some people find this unnecessary, but the price says it all.
Side Effects of AD Stampede Untamed
Take a good look at the label and warning before starting this pre-workout. Adapt to the recommended dosage and never exceed the exact dosage. Before your workout, you should take one serving which is 2 scoops.
If you are having suspicions about any possible allergies, we advise you to contact your doctor and let him take a look at the formula. After all, the AD Stampede Untamed has a lot of ingredients.
This product has a lot of Caffeine, which means that you should expect jitters.
Another potential side effect might arise from the amino acids. Excessive consumption of amino acids can irritate the kidneys and damage them, which is a fucking problem.
We advise you drinking a lot of liquids in order to remove any potential harm to them. Also, there are a lot of ingredients in the formula that don’t have enough studies and are still not proven to work. Don’t be a fucking fool, and always keep your eyes on a product which is working for your body alone!
AD Stampede Untamed Review Results and Expected Effects
The company and this product didn’t receive much fame, which is making us quite unsure. Another thing that worries us is the price of this pre-workout.
It is better to take a look at other pre-workouts before emptying your pockets. The AD Stampede Untamed isn’t a bad pre-workout, but there are numerous better supplements that will improve your overall performance in so many ways. From this one, you should at least expect a boost in your energy and assistance with fat loss.
Take your time before making a decision, because there is always something better, and in this case, there is surely something better than the AD Stampede Untamed.
The devil looks after its own, so let yourself be ripped and feeling explosive and bursting with energy! If you’re still looking for a Pre workout that will work for you, then I suggest having a look at our Top 5 Pre Workout Review.