Supplement Devil Acquires Cavemandoctor
We’re pleased to announce that we have acquired the informational site cavemandoctor.com . Here’s a little about Cavemandoctor and how it will function alongside supplementdevil and supplement devils content.
Thank you for visiting CavemanDoctor.com, and good luck!
This website takes a new approach to nutrition and health. It goes deeper than the conventional wisdom and recommendations made by government officials without any medical or dietary backgrounds. It instead looks at our history, i.e. It examines what we eat over the years and what data support it. It also analyses what health measures are effective for people in the current society.
The Cavemandoctors goal is to empower people to make their own decisions about their health. Although hunter-gatherers consumed different amounts of macronutrients than modern society, one thing is certain: they did not eat processed foods, sugar, or refined oils.
The carbohydrates they consumed were very different from the modern-day society’s. This is why carbohydrates should be limited in order to reduce fat and improve health.
Sculpt Nation Burn Evolved Review
Click for CBD Weight Loss ShredCBD
These are some basic principles:
Modern cavemen such as the Inuit and Masaai had very few diseases, obesity, or cancer. The Nukak, Onge and Onge hunted mainly fat, with a small amount of protein and carbohydrates. These documents give us insight into our past and help us to determine what aspects of our current lifestyle are most beneficial.
We don’t do the following to follow what our bodies are meant to do:
- As humans have eaten fat for millions of years, we don’t fear it.
- We should instead “curb the carbs”, since excessive amounts of carbohydrates are to blame for the obesity epidemic in our country and the addictions that have swept the nation.
- We don’t care about the food pyramid or plate and do not eat carbohydrates. We avoid grains because we have not been eating them for 610,000 years.
- We consume carbohydrate, but we can increase or decrease it based on our desire to lose fat. This is because we have seen the relationship between excess body fat and carbohydrate intake.
- Sugar is a poisonous food. Instead, we focus on sweet potatoes, leafy greens and colorful vegetables.
- We are fully aware that sugar and other carbohydrates, such as grains, can be addictive. Only those who have the most willpower and are willing to eat these foods in moderation are able. We are not like these people, so we have to admit defeat and eat less of these foods. These same foods can be very harmful to our health, not coincidentally.
- Our common sense approach to analyzing data and drawing conclusions about things that impact our health is a simplified, common-sense one. It is foolish to assume that pesticides will not harm us if they kill animals or insects.
- We sleep well and don’t sweat the little things.
- There is no one right answer. We have combined the best of literature, professional and personal experience with common sense to simplify complex topics such as nutrition and health. We are open to your opinions and encourage dialogue.