Nikki Blackketter Diet
Nikki Blackketter is a social media sensation born and raised in Texas, USA. Boasting a huge online following, she currently has 1.8m followers on Instagram at the time of writing. Starting out as a YouTube star, she began to share modeling advice videos – building up a huge fanbase in the process. This soon led her on the path to becoming a successful fitness model and bikini competitor, as well as a hugely influential character in the fitness industry.
However, things weren’t always sunshine and rainbows for Nikki. Throughout adolescence, she turned to a life of excessive alcohol drinking, which soon began to have a negative impact on her personal health. Once she realized she was doing herself no good, Nikki then turned to the gym in order to turn her life around for the better.
Ever since then, Nikki began to build the incredible physique that she’s now famed for, earning sponsorships with several world-renowned fitness brands along the way. As a result, she has become a huge role model for her fans from across the globe.
Nikki Blacketter Quick Stats
- Height: 1.55m
- Average Weight: 48kg
- Date of Birth: 1990
- Nationality: American
Nikki Blackketter Workout
As a personal trainer, Nikki likes to remain in the best shape possible all year round in order to be the perfect role model for her clients. She does this not only through regular workouts, but her healthy, well-balanced diet too. Via her website, she sells her own training plans, including her Six Week Booty Building Plan.
Nikki’s glutes are undoubtedly one of her best muscle groups, which is no surprise considering the amount of work she puts into maintaining her booty! Just take a look at her booty workout below:
Here’s a workout routine that Nikki Blackketter follows to maintain her incredible physique:
- Squats: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Super Wide Leg Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Cable Kickbacks: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Barbell Hip Thrust: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Walking Lunges: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Single Legged Leg Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Stiff Legged Dumbbell Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Lying Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Glute Ham Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Lying Ham Curls with Exercise Ball: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10 reps
Wednesday: Upper Body
- Pull Ups (Resistance Band Assistance): 3 sets to failure
- Seated Cable Row: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Dumbbell Renegade Rows: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dips: 2 sets of 10-12 reps
- Front Raises: 2 sets of 15 reps (superset)
- Side Lateral Raises: 2 sets of 15 reps
- Cable Crossovers: 2 sets of 10 reps
- Push Ups: 2 sets of 10 reps
- Front Squats: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Narrow Stance Leg Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Walking Lunges: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Dumbbell Step Ups: 3 sets of 10 reps (Each Leg)
Friday: Full Body/Plyometrics
- Front Squats into Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Jumping Lunges: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Kettlebell Swings: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Burpees: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Alternating Med Ball Push Ups: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Box Jumps: 3 sets of 15 reps
Saturday: Active Rest
Sunday: Active Rest
Nikki Blackketter Diet
Whilst Nikki’s workout regime plays a huge role in maintaining her incredible body, it’s the mainly the diet that allows her to stay in top shape.
Here’s a meal plan that Nikki typically follows to stay as lean as possible throughout the year, incorporating lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, and plenty of fruits and vegetables:
- Meal 1: 2 Whole Eggs, 2 Egg Whites and 2 packets Sugar Free Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Meal 2: 4 ounces Chicken, 1 slice Turkey Bacon, 2-3 cups Spinach, ½ cup Strawberries, ¼ cup Reduced Fat Feta Cheese, handful chopped Tomatoes, handful shredded Carrots, 1 tablespoon Olive Oil and 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
- Meal 3: 4-6 ounces Chicken, 1 cup chopped White Potatoes, 3 ½ ounces Asparagus, and 1 tablespoon Reduced Sugar Ketchup
- Meal 4: 80 calorie Light and Fit Greek Yogurt, 5 ounces Bell Peppers and ½ cup Strawberries
- Meal 5: 1 serving Kodiak Power Cakes, 1 Whole Egg, 3 tablespoons Peanut Butter and ¼ cup Syrup
Nikki Blackketter Supplements
Nikki’s supplement stack is pretty basic – taking only biotin and vitamin C on a daily basis to ensure that she gets essential nutrients in her diet. Sometimes, she will take BCAAs and a pre-workout supplement too. But, she usually just goes for caffeine instead.
Nikki may take a Womens fat burner to allow her to keep calorie intake low and metabolism high. This ensures she keeps that slim and toned look year round.
Fat burners can also ensure you have energy through the day, crave less foods and burn fat 24/7.
Nikki Blackketter Social Channels
Hufflepuff socks, @gymshark flex, and some @courtneykiing booty in the background for motivation 😍. Quick workout before the pop-up today!! Used the t-bar to do 🍍 squats, 🍍 Romanian DLs, and 🍍 rows. 😊💪🏼 Now for a quick brunch & then I get to meet some lovely Australians at the pop-up shop later!! Having the best time of my life, this is one of my favorite Gymshark trips yet! ❤️ #coffeepost