Alpha Lion Alpha Shredder Review
This is our Alpha Lion Alpha Shredder review. If you aren’t familiar with fat burners, these are natural supplements that help you lose weight and cut back belly fat. As for Alpha Shredder specifically, it claims to help you with:
- Appetite reduction
- Fat loss
Sounds just like something you’d want from a fat burner! But does it really work? We look at the ingredients, side effects, and pros and cons to find out.
–Click to see the current top rated fat burners–
Pros and Cons
For the most part, we only have positive things to say about Alpha Lion Alpha Shredder. The one slight downside is the inclusion of Yohimbe and Bitter Orange Peel. These two ingredients are quite aggressive by nature and don’t sit well with some people. Especially when combined with caffeine.
On the flip side, some veteran users will absolutely love Yohimbe and Bitter Orange Peel. They can give you that strong energy kick that you don’t feel from lighter fat burners. Just make sure not to consume coffee in addition to all these stimulants, as that can push things over the top.
- Patented and high-quality ingredients
- Helps boost energy and caloric expenditure
- Reputable company
- Yohimbine and Citrus Aurantium may cause side effects in sensitive users
Who Makes Alpha Shredder?
Alpha Shredder is made by Alpha Lion. This is a U.S. based fitness lifestyle company. They sell everything from pre-workouts to fat loss thermogenics like Alpha Lion. We were impressed by the range of supplements they offer. The only question is; does the quantity meet the quality?
The claimed benefits of Alpha Shredder are:
- All Day Energy
- Torch Fat Cells
- Boost Metabolism
- Suppresses Appetite
If you aren’t familiar with supplements like this. They’re simply a blend of natural compounds, often herbs, vitamins, and nutrients that promote your body’s natural energy utilization – helping you to burn more calories.
Not only that, but a good fat burner will also reduce your appetite. That said, it needs to have the right ingredients to curb hunger.
The Alpha Shredder ingredient formula is split into three blends. Luckily, these aren’t proprietary blends, which means you can clearly see all the dosages and ingredient facts on the label. Props to the Alpha Shredder producers for that!
Another good news is that it uses mostly safe and well-researched ingredients. And it works. It’s not the safest formula we’ve seen, but it’s certainly great for anyone who isn’t afraid of the aggressive effects of stimulants like Yohimbe.
All Day Energy Matrix
As the name suggests, this blend targets your body’s natural energy production. This can be especially useful during your workouts when you need that energy kick. The only downside is that the energy rush from caffeine is short-lived and is often accompanied by a crash afterwards.
The ingredients include:
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) – essential for energy production as well as for cognition and mental processes. (1)
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) – B12 is one of those foundational ingredients for overall health, including energy and motivation. (2)
- Caffeine Anhydrous – central nervous system stimulant that perks you up and gives you that energy boost for a few hours. Some users are sensitive to excess caffeine though; Alpha Shredder has 300mg, which is no light dosage. (3)
Fat-Burning Machine Matrix
This is a more complex blend that’s aimed at helping you lose fat.
- Green Tea Extract – an excellent thermogenic that triggers adrenaline release in your body, helping to raise metabolism and heart rate in the process. (4)
- Green Coffee Bean – this is a regular unroasted coffee bean in its raw state. It has chlorogenic acid which is a compound shown to aid fat loss. (5)
- Cayenne Pepper – another great thermogenic that heats up your body and makes it a burn a few extra calories. (6)
- Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange Peel) – this is not our favorite ingredient. It can raise your heart rate and do other things that might help you burn more calories, but it comes with side effects which we’ll discuss below. (8)
- Yohimbine HCl – another slightly iffy ingredient, it can cause nausea and other issues in sensitive users. (9)
- Bioperine – promotes the absorption of other ingredients in Alpha Shredder. (7)
This is kind of a general health support blend. It features everything from nootropics (brain-boosters) to diuretics that reduce bloating. See for yourself:
- L-Theanine – great for combining with caffeine as it can take off that ‘edgy’ feeling, putting you in a calm mental space. (11)
- Dandelion Root – a diuretic that makes you lose water weight, it’s great if you have bloating issues. (10)
- Matcha Green Tea – similarly to regular green tea, it’s a source of compounds that stimulate your basal metabolism.
- MCT Oil Powder – MCT oil offers a quick energy supply for your brain and may even aid fat loss. (12)
Overall, we’re pretty happy with Alpha Shredder’s formula. The only ingredient we feel is missing is an appetite suppressant like Garcinia Cambogia. It’s one of the best natural appetite suppressants out there. It raises your brain serotonin levels, which will not only elevate your mood but also help to reduce hunger and curb food cravings.
–Click to see the current top rated fat burners–
How to Take (Dosage)
The best dosage for Alpha Shredder is 3 capsules before breakfast. For best results, the label says to take another 3 capsules after your lunch.
Don’t take more than 2 servings (6 capsules) per day. If you take more than recommended, you can only have side effects – not better results.
Also, if you’re new to fat burners, or if you’re a woman, it’s recommended to start with just 1-2 capsules per day to asses your tolerance. Start low then go from there, that’s the best and safest way to see how Alpha Lion Alpha Shredder works for you.
>>You Might Also Like: Our Alpha Lion Super Human Review
The majority of the ingredients in Alpha Lion Alpha Shredder are very safe and tolerable. The only two exceptions are yohimbine and citrus Aurantium (bitter orange peel).
The problem with these two ingredients is that they’re quite aggressive in their effects. Plus they’re stimulants, so combining them with caffeine may be too much for some users.
If you’re more experienced though, then you may find Yohimbine and Bitter Orange Peel as great help towards your fat loss. As long as you can tolerate their effects, the benefits certainly outweigh the potential downsides. That said, we always recommend talking to a doctor if you aren’t sure!
Price: Buy Alpha Lion Alpha Shredder
The price of Alpha Lion Alpha Shredder is $37 for a 90-cap bottle. If you take 3 caps per day, it will last you a whole month. A bit more pricey if you take 2 servings (6 caps) per day, meaning it will last you a fortnight.
You can buy Alpha Lion Alpha Shredder on the official website.
Is Alpha Lion Alpha Shredder Good Value For Money?
For most users, Alpha Lion Alpha Shredder will be a good value for money. It’s strong and potent and can aid your fat loss. Especially if you’re a veteran user and can tolerate multiple stimulants.
Is it the best fat burner out there though? We don’t feel it is – for that, it will need an appetite suppressant and a bit safer formula without Yohimbine and Citrus Aurantium.
Conclusion to Alpha Lion Alpha Shredder Review
If you’re bored of light fat burners, Alpha Lion Alpha Shredder could be a refreshment for you. The truth is, it’s one of those supplements you’ll either love or hate.
Love, because it can provide you a strong energy kick and boost your metabolism thanks to its hardcore stimulants. Hate, precisely because of these effects which can be over the top if you’re used to lighter fat burners.
It’s clear that this is not your everyday fat loss product. The results are real, Alpha Shredder will most definitely help you lose fat. Plus the company is great too. Just make sure to start with 1-2 capsules per day to see how well you can tolerate it.
-Click to see Supplement Devil’s current top rated fat burners-
>Top 5 Fat Burners of This Year<
- Vitamin B6. (source)
- Vitamin B12. (source)
- The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. (source)
- Green tea extract thermogenesis-induced weight loss by epigallocatechin gallate inhibition of catechol-O-methyltransferase. (source)
- Green Coffee Extract. (source)
- Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: from mechanism to clinical implications. (source)
- Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. (source)
- Health Benefits of Bitter Orange. (source)
- Yohimbe. (source)
- The Diuretic Effect in Human Subjects of an Extract of Taraxacum officinale Folium over a Single Day. (source)
- L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. (source)
- Medium Chain Triglycerides enhances exercise endurance through the increased mitochondrial biogenesis and metabolism. (source)