Terravita Burn CBD Review
Terravita Burn CBD is an all-natural thermogenic fat burner designed to burn stubborn fat, enhance athletic performance and help you maintain a healthy weight.
Terravita Burn CBD supports weight management and helps to burn away stubborn fat. It contains a high dose of Premium Broad-Spectrum CBD as well as additional fat-burning ingredients. In addition to supporting weight loss, Burn has been designed to enable you to push your body to the next level while recovering faster.
All products by Terravita are manufactured without pesticides and are tested through third-party testing to ensure their safety and effectiveness. They also contain less than 0.2% THC, so you should not feel any psychoactive effects.
What is it?
Terravita Burn CBD contains a high dose of CBD in the form of a capsule. CBD for weight loss is most effective when consumed as a capsule, as it can travel into the small intestine and be absorbed fully. Other methods such as oils and sprays are partially destroyed by stomach acid. (1)
Numerous studies have shown that CBD can help burn stubborn fat, improve metabolism and reduce appetite. It is one of the safest and most effective fat burners available.
Terravita also contains several other proven fat burners to create an effective weight loss supplement.
- 30mg of CBD per capsule (15 Count).
- Increased energy.
- Powerful toning and fat-burning properties.
- Improves exercise performance.
- Aids recovery.
- Independently lab tested.
- High-quality fat-burning ingredients.
- Pesticides free.
- Less than 0.2% THC.
- Only available from the manufacturers’ website.
- Premium price.
- Contains a high dose of caffeine which may not be suitable for everyone.
- Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract 30mg – CBD helps your body burn stubborn fat, increases metabolism, aids muscle recovery, and reduces stress. We will go into more detail below.
- Green Tea Extract 185mg – Green tea prevents norepinephrine, a fat-burning hormone, from being inhibited. This means more fat is broken down and moved into the bloodstream. (2). In one study, it was shown to increase fat oxidization by as much as 17%! (3) Green tea has also been shown to support weight loss by reducing appetite. (4)
- Green Coffee Bean Extract 185mg – Green coffee beans have antioxidants effects, help lower blood pressure, and are beneficial to weight loss.In a 2017 study, coffee beans were shown to increase fat loss and reduce bad cholesterol and free fatty acids. (5)
- Crystalline Caffeine 90mg – Caffeine is a thermogenic stimulant that increases metabolic rate. When taken before exercise, it has also been shown to improve endurance, energy, and muscle strength. (6)
- Advanced fat burning blend: Garcinia Cambogia and L-Carnitine 53mg – These nutrients support a healthy metabolism, blood sugar levels, and good energy levels.
- Bioperine 10mg – Bioperine is a trademarked form of black pepper. Black pepper is another thermogenic ingredient that aids the absorption of other nutrients. These effects are due to piperine, standard black pepper only has 9% piperine, but Biopiperine contains an impressive 95%.
How CBD Aids Weight Loss
CBD is a non-psychoactive compound derived from cannabis. Your body has built-in endocannabinoid receptors that respond to CBD, which has transformative effects.
- Burn fat more easily – One of the most impressive effects is the ability of CBD to help you burn stubborn fat. This is because of its ability to turn white fat into brown fat. Brown fat has high amounts of mitochondria and is used by the body for energy, which means that it can be burned away more efficiently. (7)
- Suppress appetite – CBD is also an appetite suppressant and works by blocking CB1 receptors in the body. (8)
- Improve exercise performance – CBD has anti-inflammatory properties that help muscles recover faster and gives you more endurance. (9)
- Improves mood – Improved mood can help you to feel more motivated to stick to healthy habits. CBD improves your mood by reducing stress and anxiety. (10)
How to Use
Take between 1 and 2 capsules daily with water to speed up your metabolism and put your body into a fat-burning state. They contain caffeine, so it is best taken early in the day.
You should also be mindful of how you store this product. Too much sunlight, artificial light, or heat can change the composition of the cannabinoids, making the product less effective.
Price and Value for Money
Each pot contains 16 capsules. A one-time purchase is $54.99, or you can subscribe to regular order for $30.24.
While this is a little expensive for a tub containing just 16 capsules, the high-quality ingredients in this product and precise dosages make up for it. When you subscribe, it becomes much better value for money.
Terravita Burn CBD is an impressive all-natural fat burner with an up-to-date and clean formula. It has been thoroughly researched and third-party tested. Terravita is committed to sustainability, and all of their products are made with that in mind.
Burn contains many of the best fat-burning ingredients in one easy-to-consume capsule. If you are looking to lose a few pounds or shift stubborn belly fat, Burn will be a great addition to your routine.
You can buy Terravita directly from their website here.
Is there anything better? We think so…
- Dvora Izgelov, Michael Freidman, Amnon Hoffman, Investigation of cannabidiol gastro retentive tablets based on regional absorption of cannabinoids in rats, European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, Volume 152, 2020, Pages 229-235, ISSN 0939-6411, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejpb.2020.05.010.
- M.S. Westerterp-Plantenga, Green tea catechins, caffeine and body-weight regulation, Physiology & Behavior, Volume 100, Issue 1, 2010, Pages 42-46, ISSN 0031-9384, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physbeh.2010.02.005.
- Venables MC, Hulston CJ, Cox HR, Jeukendrup AE. Green tea extract ingestion, fat oxidation, and glucose tolerance in healthy humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Mar;87(3):778-84. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/87.3.778. PMID: 18326618.
- Tia M. Rains, Sanjiv Agarwal, Kevin C. Maki, Antiobesity effects of green tea catechins: a mechanistic review, The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, Volume 22, Issue 1, 2011, Pages 1-7, ISSN 0955-2863, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jnutbio.2010.06.006.
- Aghamohammadi, V., Haidari, F., Mohammadshahi, M., Ahmadi-Angali, K. and Asghari-Jafarabadi, M., 2018. Whey Supplementation Combined with Energy-Restricted Diet Alleviates 2-Arachidonoylglycerol, Adipocytokines, Inflammatory Factors and Body Composition in Obese Women with Metabolic Syndrome: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Endocrinology & Metabolic Syndrome, 07(06).
- Grgic J, Trexler ET, Lazinica B, Pedisic Z. Effects of caffeine intake on muscle strength and power: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018 Mar 5;15:11. doi: 10.1186/s12970-018-0216-0. PMID: 29527137; PMCID: PMC5839013.
- Parray, H.A., Yun, J.W. Cannabidiol promotes browning in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Mol Cell Biochem 416, 131–139 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11010-016-2702-5
- Rossi F, Punzo F, Umano GR, Argenziano M, Miraglia Del Giudice E. Role of Cannabinoids in Obesity. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(9):2690. Published 2018 Sep 10. doi:10.3390/ijms19092690
- Russo EB. Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008;4(1):245-259. doi:10.2147/tcrm.s1928
- Abraham SB, Rubino D, Sinaii N, Ramsey S, Nieman LK. Cortisol, obesity, and the metabolic syndrome: a cross-sectional study of obese subjects and review of the literature. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2013;21(1):E105-E117. doi:10.1002/oby.20083