Drishti Supplements Arogya Multivitamin Review
This is our Drishti Supplements Arogya Multivitamin review. This supplement is aimed at anyone who’s looking to enhance their daily health and wellness – including yogis. Read on to find out if it will work for you…
From Drishti Supplements comes Arogya Multivitamin, a natural formula specially formulated for daily nutritional, hormonal, and mental balance.
If the claims on the official site are anything to go by, this ‘body and mind’ supplement will help you:
- Think Clearer – Experience improved focus & mental clarity
- Feel Vibrant – Have a stronger immune system and more energy in your day to day life
- Be Healthier – Reduce joint inflammation and improve estrogen balance
Now, all this sounds great! But can Arogya Multivitamin live up to scrutiny? We look at everything from the ingredient formula to brand authority to find out…
The Good and The Bad
Before jumping into our full Drishti Supplements Arogya Multivitamin review. Here’s a quick look at the key things you need to know about this product:
- Effective and safe formula
- Vitamin C, beta-glucan, and Echinacea work together to boost your immune system
- Improves both physical and mental well being
- Vegetarian caps
- Impressive value for money
- You can only buy it on the official website
- Unfortunately it only ships to the USA
About the Company
Arogya Multivitamin is a daily wellness formula from PFX Labs – a premium supplement company initially started in the UK but now operating globally.
Although relatively fresh-faced, the company is coming in swinging with some revolutionary products; most notably, their CBD formulas. We like the branding as well as how the website looks. It’s clean, simple, and user friendly, and offers a lot of information about their products.
And like all PFX Labs supplements, you can only get Arogya from its official website. While this can be a bit annoying for bargain hunters, the guys at PFX Labs say they are very strict about stock control. So you only get the latest and freshest batch of their supplement each time you place an order.
Now, that’s all great and fantastic. But let’s be honest, this is all less relevant compared to the big question: will Arogya Multivitamin actually work?
We’re about to find out.
Now, we all know how multivitamins work and what they do. However, Arogya took this a step further. Its formula supplies you with not only the essential vitamins and minerals for general health benefits – but it also provides the immune boosting, hormone regulating herbs that can improve your quality of life and well being.
According to the producers of Arogya, this supplement will give you these benefits:
- Reduce fatigue and improve daily energy levels
- Boost your mental focus through the day and help with calm and clarity
- Strengthen immunity and help digestion
- Aid recovery and repair
Everything you’d want from a multivitamin, and more, is found in Arogya. Each vegetarian capsule is filled with a precise amount of ingredients, which is what will help you feel the full effects of this supplement.
It uses everything from the basic vitamins and minerals to cover your nutritional needs. To herbs that will enhance your daily practice.
See for yourself:
Supports eye health, hormonal balance, and the immune system.
Vitamin A is a powerful nutrient that many of us are lacking. If you’re a vegan, your diet will provide you with beta-carotene. Which is a precursor to vitamin A. Some of the beta-carotene converts to vitamin A, but not very much. To make the problem worse, some people naturally have a harder time converting beta carotene into its active form. This can lead to vitamin A deficiency, and symptoms like poor night vision, macular degeneration, brittle skin, hormone problems, and weak immune system. (1)
Strengthens the immune system, improves skin quality, may slow down premature aging.
Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant in your body. You could say it prevents rusting of the cells and, by extension: premature aging. Believe it or not, but oxidative stress can cause cell damage over time, due to free radicals which cause it.
Free radicals are unstable molecules that miss one electron. Antioxidants like vitamin C have extra electrons to spare, so they donate them to these unstable free radicals – making them stable again. Thus, preventing any further damage from occurring.
Vitamin C is found in many foods, but people often supplement with it due to its amazing benefits on the immune system, collagen production, and more. Not to forget that our body quickly depletes its vitamin C stores when sick or under stress. (2)
A powerful antioxidant that boosts blood flow and protects cells from damage.
Some will argue that vitamin E is many times more powerful than vitamin C. And they could very well be right. This fat-soluble nutrient is essential for your overall health. This includes the cardiovascular system, the nervous system, and others. (4)
Boost your energy levels, help elevate mood, and support hormone production.
Vitamins from the B family are used as building blocks for the body and mind. They have an impact on your mood, fat metabolism, and energy levels. Put simply, all B vitamins are critical for having a healthy balance in your yoga practice and daily life. (3)
Technically a hormone, it is critical for health across all boards – many people are deficient in it though.
The ‘sunshine’ vitamin helps fight the blues, absorb calcium into bones, along with balancing your estrogen production and mental well-being. Basically, it’s an all-rounder vitamin. Many people lack it due to not getting enough sun. Depression, mood swings, fatigue, hair loss and weak immune system are all common in people with low vitamin D blood levels. Good job by Drishti Supplements for including a precise dose of this critical nutrient too. (5)
Soothes the mind, energizes the body, and supports overall health.
As the fourth most abundant mineral in your body, magnesium plays a direct role in countless biochemical reactions in your system. It helps your muscles relax, boosts exercise performance, reduces anxiety, and helps quench inflammation. Many of us don’t get near enough magnesium via our diets. It’s great to see it in a supplement like Arogya. (6)
Boosts mood, improves the immune system, and supports resistance to fatigue.
The trace element zinc isn’t naturally produced by your body. Which means you need to get it either through foods or supplements. Some zinc foods include oysters, chickpeas, and seeds. Zinc deficiency can lead to mood swings and poor hormone regulation, which can hinder your yoga practice. That’s why it’s great to see it included in Arogya multivitamin. (7)
Helps with weight control, supports healthy blood sugar levels.
This is an effective ingredient to prevent fatigue after a meal, as well as excess weight gain. It works by stimulating the pancreas to regulate its production of insulin; not too much, not too little. The result? You feel less hungry and have fewer cravings during the day. And your body is able to better process proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. (8)
Antioxidant that protects cells from damage.
This little less known trace element is actually vital for our health and well-being. Your body only needs a little of it every day. But it plays a role in everything from your metabolism to thyroid health. Not only that, but selenium also provides electrons to free radicals, thus neutralizing the oxidative stress and damage they do in the body. (9)
Health Support Blend
Formulated with a mix of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory herbs, this blend offers a wide variety of benefits. Mainly it supports your body’s hormonal balance – bringing estrogen levels to a healthy range.
- Lutein – Antioxidant found in your retina, it filters damaging blue rays and protects the eyes from damage.
- Lycopene – Found in foods like tomatoes, Lycopene is known to fight breast cancer, protect from sun exposure, and improve cardiovascular health.
- Urtica Dioica – Or if you fancy a more common name, Stinging Nettle, can reduce inflammation and bloating, along with providing some very beneficial nutrients for your body.
- Saw Palmetto – Hormone regulator that also happens to fight urinary tract infections and help against hair loss.
Immune Support Blend
The Immune Support Blend uses a mix of natural microbe killers and flue-fighting herbs that support your immune system. These include:
- Echinacea – A perennial herb that helps against flu.
- Beta Glucan – It’s a soluble fiber that can improve your immune system, is known to fight cancer, and even reduces “the bad” cholesterol.
- Spirulina – The superfood green algae that provide a whole host of vitamins and minerals that strengthen and nourish your body.
- Garlic – One of the most potent natural antibiotics, killing the bad guys in your gut while improving the immune system function. Not to mention it also has potent anti-cancer effects.
Antioxidant Fruit and Energy Blend
As the name implies, this blend is all about revitalizing and energizing your body. Let’s see what it has:
- Green Tea – Packed full of antioxidants that increase mental focus, and kick metabolism up a gear too.
- Hawthorn Berries – These contain compounds that promote hair growth and improve digestion.
- Cinnamon Bark Extract – Reduces bloating and keeps your blood sugar levels steady.
- Grape Seed Extract – Chock full of nutrients that improve blood flow and increase collagen production. Grape Seed Extract is one of our favorite ingredients for feeling youthful and vibrant.
- Black Currant Extract – It has powerful anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pomegranate Extract – Reduces joint pain and inflammation, along with protecting the heart. Suggested to be three times as potent as green tea and red wine in terms of its antioxidant activity.
How to Take (Dosage)
Two capsules per day, ideally with a meal. This is how you should take Drishti Supplements Arogya Multivitamin, according to the label.
If you’ve been with us through this entire Arogya Multivitamin review, then you know this product is formulated with natural ingredients.
As such it’s relatively safe and well tolerated by users. We didn’t come across any reports of side effects.
That said, if you take any medication consider talking to your physician first. Just to ensure you’re all OK to give it a go!
Price and Value For Money?
One bottle of Arogya Multivitamin costs $26.99 on the official website. It’s worth noting that if you take the recommended dose, the product will last you a full month!
Conclusion on Drishti Supplements Arogya Multivitamin Review
We didn’t expect Arogya to work as well as it has. If you’re looking for a product that will expand your yoga practice, along with making you feel focused and energized, but calm at the same time, this is the one to go for.
Arogya is one of the most complete multivitamin formulas on the market right now. It’s got the ingredients, the servings, a great price, and most importantly, the results.
Here’s a quick recap of our Drishti Supplements Arogya Multivitamin Review:
- Uses study-supported ingredients
- Researched doses
- Balanced servings
- Not just for yogis, but anyone who wants to enhance their wellness
- A bit annoying that you can only buy it in the USA
- Not for bargain hunters – you can only buy it on the official website
- Positive customer support experience
If you’re curious to find out more about Arogya check out their site:
References (Arogya Multivitamin Review)
- Vitamin A. (source)
- Vitamin C. (source)
- Why Is Vitamin B Complex Important, and Where Do I Get It? (source)
- Vitamin E. (source)
- Emphasizing the Health Benefits of Vitamin D for Those with Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Intellectual Disabilities. (source)
- The Importance of Magnesium in Clinical Healthcare. (source)
- Zinc: dietary intake and impact of supplementation on immune function in elderly. (source)
- A scientific review: the role of chromium in insulin resistance. (source)
- Selenium. (source)