Best Multivitamins for Females
Looking for the best multivitamins for females to support your health and wellness? In our rigorous testing program, we pick and rank the current top-rated supplements to make your choice easier.
Females in particular have requirements for certain nutrients like vitamins B, D, and minerals such as calcium. Females also need more iron than men.
That’s why we’ve inspected only the safest, most effective multivitamins for females to enhance your daily health and fit your physiology.
With our own strict and careful criteria, you’ll find out which market-leading multivitamins can help you on your journey.
How We Pick Our Best Multivitamins For Females
We thoroughly test and inspect each product’s ingredient formula in order to ensure you’re getting the very best. One of our key criteria is that the ingredients are scientifically backed and come from natural sources.
- We stay far away from scam products with outrageous claims, whose only goal is to earn quick money. We also do a background check on the company to see their history and reputation.
Following these criteria, we can recommend supplements to you that’ll bring results safely, and effectively.
#1 – Drishti Arogya Multivitamin
Leading the way is Arogya Multivitamin of the Drishti Supplements line. Arogya has been praised for its impressive, state-of-the-art ingredient profile, and it shines as SupplementDevil.com 2020 women’s multivitamin champ.
Its complete palette of vitamins and minerals is enhanced by the addition of premium herbal complexes that are specifically formulated to support female health & wellness. Our testing team ranks its effectiveness and purity very high, which makes it our winning pick.
This ‘body and mind’ multivitamin formula will:
- Improve your mental focus and clarity
- Enhance the immune system
- Promote energy levels
- Reduce joint inflammation
- Improve hormones such as estrogen
- Safe & effective formula
- Contains Vitamin C, Beta-Glucan, Echinacea, and other nutrients which boost your immunity and resistance to stress
- Natural and Vegan-friendly
- The manufacturers pledge $1 to the Blue Dragon’s Children foundation for each product they sell
- Free and fast shipping
- Only available in the United States of America
- You can only buy it on the Drishti Supplements official website
Who Makes it? Arogya Multivitamin is made by PFX Labs, a specialist supplement company originally from the UK. We were very impressed with what we saw when we researched PFX Labs for this post. What really caught our eyes was their focus on quality, premium business model (which cuts out the retailer and puts their customers first), and donation program where they plant trees for every order and donate money to supply food for child victims of abuse and slavery.
2 – Performance Lab Whole Food Multi For Women
Coming in second on our best multivitamins for females list is Performance Lab Whole-Food Women’s Multi. The Performance Lab line features a wide range of reliable supplements, and their Whole Food Women’s Multi is no exception. This fancy-looking multivitamin is claimed to fit the unique dietary and hormonal requirements that females have.
Performance Lab Women’s Multi provides light dosages of nutrients to ensure their safety and mimic the dosages you’d get from food. Key points about this multivitamin:
- Prebiotic-infused capsules for optimal absorption
- Added enzymes and fiber for better digestion
- Clean, GMO-free, and vegan-friendly
Performance Lab Whole-Food Multi for Women is without a doubt a clean and safe product. However, what we didn’t like so much is that the doses might be too low, which could impair its effectiveness a bit.
- The company is known for its high manufacturing standards
- Free of allergens, gluten, soy, and synthetic additives
- Light and safe dosages of ingredients
- The dosages are a little too light
- Doesn’t sell on third party sites like Amazon (which can be a good thing, depending on the buyer!)
Who Makes it? This multivitamin is formulated in the UK and manufactured in the USA by a company called Opti-Nutra. They’re well-known for adhering to regular manufacturing processes to ensure that their products stay competitive. All in all, it’s a great company with a great vision.
3 – Garden of Life Vitamin Code For Women
Vitamin Code For Women by Garden of Life is a daily multivitamin made with a full-spectrum of nutrients, including whole-food ingredients. Code Women is a bit more expensive which might not float everyone’s boat, but given the quality of the product, we feel it could very well be worth the price.
- Helps support women’s health
- Raw ingredients for optimal absorption
- Supports digestion
- Complete multivitamin & mineral formula
- Contains a blend of enzymes, probiotics, and other natural ingredients
- Natural and safe
- The dosages could be a little higher
Who Makes it? Made by Garden of Life. This is one of the more known supplement companies, especially when it comes to vitamins. They’ve been developing whole-food based supplements for a wide number of people, and are among the industry’s leaders. Although their products can be pricey!
4 – New Chapter Every Woman’s One Daily
New Chapter’s One Daily Multivitamin for women is a complete supplement that contains easily absorbable vitamins. Each tablet contains everything you’d expect from a standard multivitamin, including the essential trace minerals, plus some herbal extracts. This makes it a clear choice for our list of the current best multivitamins for females.
- Bioavailable ingredients that are gentle to take on an empty stomach
- 3mg of iron per tablet
- Help support general health
- Contains the whole palette of vitamins and minerals, plus herbal blends
- Features the anti-inflammatory turmeric and ginger
- Vegetarian and gluten-free
- Too much iron can cause problems if you aren’t deficient in it
Who Makes it? New Chapter is a veteran supplement brand. They’ve been in the industry for over 35 years. They must’ve been doing something right since they have been around for so long. It also tells us that they’ve maintained good customer satisfaction which is critical for the business’s longevity.
5 – MegaFood Women’s One Daily
As the name implies, MegaFood Women’s One Daily is a practical multivitamin which requires you to only take one tablet per day. It provides a high amount of iron, which can be helpful for those that are deficient in the metal – but quite the opposite for those who’re not. It made on our top 5 list thanks to its great quality and value for money.
- Covers your daily nutrient needs
- Supports the immune system, digestive health, and cell metabolism
- Contains trace elements that help regulate hormones
- Designed specifically for women
- Made entirely from wholefoods
- 9mg of iron per tablet
- Now even better value
- Contains Iodine
- Made from whole foods
- Good value
- Can be too much iron for some
- Vitamin A and D3 doses are too light
Who Makes it? MegaFood is a US company. The people that run it pride themselves on prioritizing quality and customer satisfaction. Indeed, we were impressed with their manufacturing standards, which are among the best in the industry – ensuring that you get a clean product.
Our 5 best multivitamins for females are ranked based on clinical evidence, product’s safety, and of course – potency.
Drishti Arogya Multivitamin passed our test with flying colors, and ticks all the boxes that you’d want from a high-quality multivitamin. But no matter which product on this list you pick, know that you’ve made a good choice.
For our top female multivitamin for this year, follow the links below: